The Department ("Katedra") of Mineralogy and Petrology was founded at Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia 1n 1940. The computer-cataloged collection of about 10,500 mineral specimens consists of several private collections plus specimens that have been purchased, field-collected by the staff, and obtained by exchange with other European institutions. There is a small exhibit collection of specimens from the Western Carpathians and the Bohemian Massif.
PETERSEN, O.V., et al. (1994) World Directory of Mineral Collections. Mineralogical Record, Tucson.
please E-mail us at:
[Citation format for this entry:
WILSON, Wendell E. (2018)
Biographical Archive, at www.mineralogicalrecord.com.]
|Click on thumbnail picture to see larger image.|
Number of labels found: 1 | Labels being viewed: 1 to 1
||54 x 75 mm|